Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The submission has not been previously published or it has not been published on another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- 2. The submission file should be in the form of OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- 3. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- 4. The text files should be in Ms. Word 97-2003 or Ms. Word 2013, text length 3.500-8.000 words, Margins: Top: 2,54, Left: 3, Bottom: 2,54, Right: 2,54, font: Arial, Space 1.5, in in a paper size (A4) and guided by uploading Article Template Silampari Bisa files, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- 5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.